Your Guide to Hair Regrowth Treatment Options
We all want thick, rich, fabulous hair that is fit for a magazine cover. But what happens if it starts receding? Experts say it can have a profound negative impact on one’s quality of life (Sonthalia, 2015). If you have experienced that problem, you are probably wondering if it is really possible to regrow your hair… The answer is yes! From natural homemade recipes, vitamins or uniquely formulated shampoos and products to the best special treatments available at clinics all over Australia, you can find plenty of solutions for both men and women nearby. The best treatments on the market are created by leading experts who have the knowledge and experience in hair regrowth, so it is worth investing in products you can fully trust.
Whatever the cause of your problem, you can rest assured there is a way to rejuvenate your tresses and improve your looks! In most cases, a holistic approach delivers the best results. This means that you need to dedicate time to your hair and ensure that you have superb hair care, healthy lifestyle, good nutrition and a quality shampoo. All of this will help boost natural hair regrowth, but you should also speak with qualified experts and find out if there are additional medically tested products or treatments you can use.
With more than 20 years of experience in creating hair regrowth solutions, at Bioscor we offer the best treatments designed by a team of experts. Our clinic has helped thousands of clients across Australia and overseas. Our affordable program allows you to easily maintain the amount of hair regrowth. Consider Bioscor if you need a power boost to regrow your hair!
Ultimate Hair Regrowth Solutions in Australia
The best way to boost your hair regrowth without surgery? You can achieve great results by using shampoos, treatments and products formulated to instigate and enhance the process of natural hair regrowth. You can find the best solution to your problem at a nearby clinic. Bioscor International is a global network with clinics in Melbourne and Perth, Australia. Offering the best innovative and medically proven hair regrowth treatments and hair care products, we pride ourselves on exquisite customer service, hair regrowth expertise and customised approach. Each of our patients will be examined by our experts and offered a bespoke treatment package that targets their specific condition.
Our program has been designed by Dr Alan Ong. In fact, Dr Ong was only 19 years old when he began to lose his hair. He was completely bald by the time he was 26, and since then, he has been conducting research and rigorous experiments in order to find the best hair regrowth treatment. He has helped thousands of people in Australia and overseas.
You can trust our Bioscor Natural Hair Regrowth Program as it is a high quality medically supervised program formulated in Australia.
How to Find Hair Regrowth Experts Near You?
If you live in Australia, you can find a nearby Bioscor clinic in Melbourne and Perth. We have doctors, qualified nurses and trained consultants who will work with you to achieve the desired result. We have hassle-free home product kits and relaxing in-house hair regrowth treatments.
How does it work? We will have your problem assessed by our leading experts and then prescribe our best hair regrowth products and treatments. Knowing that each customer is unique, we offer personalised service and tailor-made programs designed especially for you. All of them were created to boost your natural hair regrowth and there is no need for any invasive procedures. Plus there are no lock-in contracts as our program is a pay-as-you-go system that doesn’t require large start-up fees. You will not be bound by any contract which means you can simply purchase our products and treatments as you need them. Your results and overall satisfaction is of utmost importance to us! This is what we offer:
- 25 years of experience in Australia
- Expertly formulated treatments
- Possible visible results after only 3 months
- No lock-in contracts
- No large start-up fees
- The best experts in hair regrowth solutions near you
Hair Regrowth for Women: Hair Care Tips and More
Many women have receding hair and a lot of them suffer in silence instead of searching for help. But the sooner you start looking for a solution, the better results you will get, so make sure to consult experts or find a clinic nearby. There are many things women can do to initiate or enhance natural hair regrowth. Have you tried changing your habits? Women tend to endanger their health with crash diets and various styling products. Here is what can help your hair recover and start growing again:
- Having a good sleep every night (try to sleep about 8 hours every night)
- A healthy, balanced diet (don’t deprive your body of any important nutrients)
- Taking supplements (especially vitamins C, B3, B7 and E which are essential for hair growth)
- Avoiding hair curlers and hair straighteners (they can develop extremely high temperatures and damage your hair)
- Avoiding styling foams and sprays jam-packed with dangerous chemicals
- Using natural hair care products
- Massaging your scalp
- Air-drying your hair
It is also important to establish the root cause of your problem; it can be a specific medication, a health condition, hormonal disorder or lack of iron in the blood which often occurs to women after childbirth. This is why it is important to visit a clinic near you and consult doctors and experts who can help you detect the problem and prescribe the right treatment suitable for women.
Hair Regrowth for Men: Step by Step Guide
Did you know that male-pattern baldness affects most men by the age of 60 (Health Direct)? This disease is also called androgenic alopecia and even though women can suffer from it too, men are more prone to it (Faruk, 2018). There are also other reasons behind receding hair (such as a major illness, a certain type of medication, emotional trauma, thyroid disease, protein deprivation or even anaemia). How to battle it? Follow these simple steps:
- Find the best specialist clinic nearby and determine the cause of your problem (you may need to do blood tests and undergo other examinations)
- Ask experts which treatments and products they would recommend for a specific problem (this can include using a special shampoo, applying a lotion, having a massage, surgery or using specific products designed to promote hair regrowth)
- Invest in the best treatments and products you can purchase nearby or online in Australia
- Consult a doctor before trying any invasive cosmetic procedure that involves surgery
- Consider some additional measures such as altering your lifestyle (eating healthy and sleeping enough) and taking the best natural supplements which are beneficial for hair regrowth such as vitamins C, E and B vitamins complex.
- Assess your results after a couple of months (keeping track of your progress will also help)
How to Apply a Hair Regrowth Treatment?
There is a plethora of quality shampoos, treatments and products available near you in Australia. After consulting experts, choose only the best products that are specially formulated to boost natural hair regrowth. For the optimal hair care routine, here are some simple steps that will help you make the most of your products:
- Study the instructions written on the package of each product carefully and stick to them
- Ask doctors, specialists or hair regrowth experts how to properly use products they recommended to you
- Before applying any hair regrowth treatment, make sure your tresses are thoroughly clean (use a shampoo that can remove excess sebum and any dirt)
- Apply your treatment directly onto the scalp
- Massage gently by using circular movements (a massage and laser diode can be used to stimulate blood circulation to bring oxygen and nutrients into the scalp)
- Leave the product for a recommended time
- Rinse or leave in (always read instructions to find out whether the solution should be rinsed or not)/li>
Best Hair Regrowth Products
From home-made remedies rich in vitamins necessary for natural hair regrowth to best sellers you can find in shops near you anywhere in Australia, there are many hair regrowth products available, but how to choose the best ones? Natural products you can use include aloe vera, organic coconut oil, fish oil (rich in fatty acids), ginseng (you can find ginseng supplements at your local chemist nearby), natural onion juice (blend organic onions and squeeze the juice), rosemary oil (you need to mix a few drops with a carrier oil, apply it onto the scalp, massage and leave for 15-30 minutes) or geranium oil (you can use it to make a hair mask).
If you want to try out a more impactful therapy that boosts natural hair regrowth, consider Bioscor home product kit which is easy-to-use, suitable for men and women and can be tailored to suit your specific needs. This kit contains a range of products designed to prompt a natural hair regrowth process. It contains:
- A topical solution that promotes hair regrowth
- Essential vitamins to prevent hair from becoming breakable
- Daily hair care products formulated to thoroughly clean your hair (a good shampoo is essential as it helps remove anything that can clog your follicles)
Top Hair Regrowth Shampoos in Australia
It is really worth investing in a quality shampoo that can clean, invigorate and nourish your hair, but keep in mind that you should look for products with hair regrowth properties. There are a lot of great shampoos available in Australia including Bondi Boost Hair Growth Shampoo, Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying Shampooor Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash. How to pick the best shampoo that suits you? Consult experts or visit a clinic near you. Speak with doctors who can tell you exactly how to treat your hair and scalp in order to get thicker, fuller locks by stimulating hair regrowth. Using a quality shampoo is only the first step in your hair care routine which means that it should be compatible with other products you will be using. Bioscor’s home product kit contains a whole package of products and treatments you can use regularly to promote natural hair regrowth. They include a special shampoo designed to remove excess sebum and dead skin cells which can clog your hair follicles. Once you have cleansed your hair with this shampoo, the treatment you will be applying will be easily absorbed and therefore deliver better results.
How to Boost Hair Regrowth Naturally?
The best way to improve your natural hair regrowth is to have a holistic approach and take good care of your hair on a daily basis. Eat healthily and make sure to include all the good nutrients in your diet. This means you should take proteins and vitamins necessary for hair growth (the full list of vitamins includes vitamins E, A, D and B-complex, but you should also monitor your intake of zinc and iodine). You should also invest in shampoos, cleansers and topical solutions which will promote natural hair regrowth. And in addition to these essential products, you can also consider one of the optional treatments suitable for both men and women. Scientists have proven the benefits of some of the popular hair regrowth treatments including: Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (Anitua 2017), Mosaic Laser Hair Renewal (Antonio, 2018) and Stem Cell Therapy (Li, 2015)
Best Hair Regrowth and Clinics in Australia
Go online to find the best clinic near you in Australia! Always check credentials, reviews and customers’ feedback. If their clients had positive experiences, then why not give it a try! With over 20 years of experience, Bioscor has thousands of satisfied clients all over Australia and the rest of the world. We have helped people to regrow their hair naturally! Our programs are affordable, pleasant and completely hassle-free. When you make an appointment at one of our clinics, you will have our full attention and professional care. Our experts will inform you of all the best available treatment options and even create a bespoke package just for you. Once you begin your hair regrowth journey with us, you will immediately discover why our customers keep coming back to us. In Australia, we have clinics in Melbourne and Perth, so come in for a consultation and get your bespoke treatment!