Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Bioscor.
Thanks for using our products and services and thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions. This website located at www.bioscor.com.au (the Website) is owned and operated by Bioscor International Pty Ltd ABN 86 057 047 695 (Bioscor).
Bioscor reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Who are we?
- Bioscor International Pty Ltd. ABN 86 057 047 695
Address:182 Huntingdale Road, Oakleigh East, Australia
- Bioscor is a clinic that offers Hair Regrowth, Skincare Management and Cosmetic Medicine services.
- Our website content and any communications you have with Bioscor representatives do not constitute medical advice. You should always obtain medical advice from a Bioscor Doctor or your regular doctor to ensure any particular medication or treatment is suitable and safe for you.
- You must become a registered user in order to make orders through the Bioscor website or attend teleconsultations with Bioscor Doctors or Biocscor Practitioners. Each user is permitted to create a maximum of one registered user account (Account). Registered users must (1) be over 18 years old, (2) be resident in Australia, (3) be capable of entering a legally binding agreement with Bioscor and (4) agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Registered users will be required to create an Account password. It is your responsibility to keep this password secure. If you suspect your Account has been subject to unauthorised use you must immediately notify Bioscor and change your password.
- You agree that all information provided to Bioscor, Bioscor Doctors and Bioscor Practitioners will be accurate and complete (including by providing a full list of any current medications you are taking) and that you will not omit any information that a reasonable person would consider relevant to the services you seek through the Website. It is your responsibility to advise your regular doctor of any medications Bioscor Doctors have prescribed to you.
- You and your Bioscor Doctor or Bioscor Practitioner are responsible for the conduct of the consultation and all information or communications made, including through tele-consultation or a phone call.
- Bioscor Doctors and Bioscor Practitioners have the same obligations to you as if they were consulting you in person. Bioscor Doctors will make notes of their consultation with you and it is their responsibility to hold and maintain your records as required by law. Bioscor may from time to time access copies of notes made by your Bioscor Doctor or Bioscor Practitioner.
- Bioscor makes no warranties that an online consultation with a Bioscor Doctor or Bioscor Practitioner is suitable for you.
- All material on the Website, including the text, information, graphics, trading names, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned by or licensed to Bioscor. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of Bioscor, or as permitted by law. All rights of Bioscor are reserved.
- ‘Bioscor’ and aspects of the Bioscor logo are trade marks of Bioscor.
- Trade marks used on the Website to describe third parties and their products are trade marks of those third parties.
Linking and Third Party Content
- You must not link to, frame or mirror any part of the Website without Bioscor’s written authorisation.
- The Website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Bioscor. Bioscor does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
You must not:
- use the Website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the Website for commercial purposes (including for competitive advantage or to the competitive disadvantage of Bioscor);
- use the Website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website;
upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
- contains financial, legal, or other professional advice.
Without limiting the above, you will not and will not permit a third party to:
- use any method or process (including data scraping, web-bots, collection or accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repacking the Content;
- use, obtain, or attempt to obtain from the Website, information in order to identify or discover pricing, underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems; and
- do anything which will or may damage, disrupt access to or interfere with the proper operation of the Website.
If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us.
- You agree to indemnify Bioscor and each of the officers, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers and licensors (collectively Affiliates) of Bioscor in respect of any liability, loss or damages (including all legal and other costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by them arising (in whole or part) out of the breach of or failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, or any other default or wrongful conduct in relation to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, on the part of you or any of your Affiliates.
We may use third-party vendors to show our ads on sites on the Internet and serve these ads based on a user’s prior visits to our Website. We may also use analytics data supplied by these vendors to inform and optimise our ad campaigns based on your prior visits to our Website.
While cookies allow a computer to be identified, they do not contain personal information about a specific individual. For information on cookie settings of your internet browser, please refer to your browser’s manual.
- Any information uploaded to our website through the contact form will be treated as confidential information between the User and Bioscor and will not be published on our website or made available publicly.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party.
- You must not submit any content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website through the Chat feature, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website and we will store and maintain records as required by law.
- We will store and maintain all material and records as required by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, Bioscor is not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused, which may result from your use of or failure to access the Website, the content contained on the Website or due to the fact that Website content is wrong, incomplete or out of date.
Warranty and Disclaimer
- By accessing our Website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by the Website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with the Website and its use are hereby excluded. By accessing our Website, you agree to indemnify Bioscor and each of its Affiliates for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to the Website.
Refunds Policy, Dispatch & Deliveries Policy
- Subscriptions Charges: Based on your preferred treatment option, Bioscor may place a hold on your card for the anticipated cost of the first charge of your subscription. If your doctor consultation is approved for treatment (and the decision to do so rests solely with your doctor), Bioscor provides several subscription options. You will be charged for your treatment plan when doctor’s approval is granted. All subsequent charges will occur once every two months until your treatment is complete, or a follow-up doctor consultation is scheduled.
- Subscriptions Refunds: Subject to rights that cannot be waived under Australian Consumer Law, the subscription price can only be refunded when a) you let us know you would like to cancel your subscription and goods have not yet been dispatched b) Bioscor cannot fulfill your order due to lack of stock c) a product or pricing error is identified. We can only refund back to the payment method and card used for the original charge.
- Delivery: Your products (prescription and support) will be delivered by Australia Post. Delivery times by Australia Post differ, depending on your shipping address, please visit auspost.com.au/ for exact timelines, terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.