Laser Lipolysis using the smartlipo laser system is an innovative technique designed especially for removing excess fatty tissue by the interaction of a laser beam with adipocytes (fat cells).
This results in the disintegration of the membranes and the adipocytes and the elimination of their contents, either naturally, of via aspiration. Smartlipo offers a chance to carry out minimally invasive liposculpture treatments (cannulas have a diameter of only 1 mm), in a much less traumatic manner compared to traditional techniques.
- Undesirable side effects and recovery times are reduced by 50% compared to traditional liposuction.
- Less traumatism and invasiveness, thus less bandaging.
- Less blood loss due to simultaneous coagulation of blood cells.
- Simultaneous decontamination of area thanks to sterilising action of laser beam.
- Can treat specific areas usually considered unsuitable for traditional liposuction like face, forearms, upper abdomen and knees.
- No need for hospitalisation.
- Can be performed in a day surgery with minimal to no down time.